Medical Release form
Terms and Conditions
1. My permission is granted for Bethlehem Baptist Church staff, leaders, event director, camp staff, or adult present and in charge of First Aid, to obtain necessary medical attention in case of sickness or injury to my child (or myself, if over 18).
2. I am aware that I am responsible for any and all expenses related to the said necessary medical treatment of my child (myself, if over 18).
3. I, the undersigned, do hereby verify that the information provided is correct and I do hereby release and forever hold harmless Bethlehem Baptist Church, its staff and volunteer leaders, drivers, event sponsors, or state conventions, from any and all claims, demands, actions or causes of action, past, present, or future arising out of any damage or injury while employed by or participating in this camp or event.
4. I agree to indemnify Bethlehem for any and all claims, demands, damages, injuries, costs, suits or causes of action, past, present, or future, arising out of or caused by my child (or myself if over 18) while participating in an event or while on property leased or owned by Bethlehem.
5. Also, I understand that as a participant, my child (or myself, if over 18) may be photographed or videotaped during normal church, camp, or event activities and these photos/videos may be used in promotional materials such as print, website, email, or social media.